Friday, June 18, 2021

When I woke up this morning to the sound of Wakey-Wakey BTS alarm, I got up and washed my face. I went to my doll room and picked Suga and dressed him with Daechwita jacket. 

I snapped a few pictures of Suga's adventure in McDonald's (Philippines) 
Wow,.nice balloon setup at the entrance!

 
Even the crew are so excited about their new crew shirts that has BTS print. 
So cute! We were one of the first walk in customers, so it was nice to see the decorations inside.

Who loves the Maknae Line? 
 
We ordered three sets of the BTS Meal at Mc Donald's. It was exciting to grab the bags! The logo OMG!  

At home, Suga is now in with the company of Jin and RM. I love RM's custom Hanbok.
What a nice spread! The nuggets were served fresh and hot and crunchy. The sauces were unique, we did not even touch the tomato sauce. 
Next we folded the cute bags and I actually wiped off food from the nuggets box! What if they put each members' face on it?? Who would throw it?? 

So after the boodle fight over nuggets and fries and one glass of soda, I want to share with you the price of the meal. 
In the Philippines,  it's 260 pesos if you order it yourself at the store. I heard it's 270 if through delivery apps like Grab. 
So, what's my rating of the BTS Meal? I think it's 3/5 because I don't really like fries. And I wish they thought more of the packaging, like a reusable tumbler, rather than paper cup. Straw is still there, it's plastic. I wish it was made of paper. I wish there was a Korean burger too. Price is good enough for the lots of nuggets and fries. If you have a friend, then you can divide the cost, and listen to BTS songs while eating. What's your rating? Am I going to order again? Yes, I like the chicken nuggets. 
Thank you for dropping by my blog. 

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates