Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hello again blogger friends! I'm sharing an idea for a gift box that I'm sure the recipient will be wowed.

 This basically a pyramid box and it stands 5 inches from tip to base. The color motif for this project are GREEN, GOLD, RED, and SILVER. I used the Christmas tree pattern by FUNKY HAND and you can get this freebie of the month HERE and print it on a cream or white paper. I used the print to decorate 2 sides.

 The other side is decorated with a swirly vine and glittery stars.


 On the base, the box is securely closed with a ribbon. I invented a closure using 2 inch circles and punched holes on it, then attached it on the flaps (the flaps are short, heheheh). The Santa Claus image and tag's sentiment are digis by Create With TLC sent to me by my sister, Luanne.

A look inside with the box opened. It has lot's of room for some Christmas party goodies.

This Christmas project using traditional colors is my entry to Get Funky and Craft
I got the pyramid template from HERE It lacks flaps so I just scored the flaps after printing the template on the gold cardstock.
Hope you liked my project idea! Enjoy crafting!

5 comments

This is a wonderful gift box and the Funky Hand paper looks great on the sides. I love the sentiment on the tag! Thank you for joining in with this months Get Funky Challenge.
Anice xx

REPLY

Dear Anice,
Hi!
Thanks for leaving a comment. I had fun with the challenge!

REPLY

wow! what an awesome box! i love the closure you made for it hun.
thank you for getting funky with us this month
hugs Lou xxx

REPLY

Your box is a perfect way to show of the fab Funky Freebie this month - hope you enjoyed using it on your lovely project

REPLY

Such a clever project! Thanks for playing along with us over at Get Funky! x

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates