Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hello friends! It's me Venus posting here today. This is going to be a quick post because as you see, Luanne already posted what we're going to do this weekend. LOL!

I'm trying my hand on  a scrapbook layout this time. This 8"X8" layout was inspired by a sketch from Paper Lane. They're sponsoring a layout challenge this month. Paper Lane is a craft store somewhere in Dubai. I've never been there, though I wish I could someday get a tour, LOL!

My subject for this layout is my son enjoying a bath outside the garden. We had fun sprinkling him with water from the garden hose.

I used a variety of papers from October Afternoon 5 and Dime and Seaside. Thank you Amy Tsuruta for the buttons; Thanks also to The Yellow Violet House for the circle frame; Big thanks to Luanne for the punched butterfly and scallop circle.





Here' is the sketch from Paper Lane
Challenge entry:
http://www.paperlane.blogspot.com/ - Design challenge

 Great News
Friends, I'm so excited to announce that my scrapbook layout won at the Paper Lane Design Challenge and for that, I will receive a stunning DCWV Fresh Floral paper stack. Yippee!! I've been eyeing (just created this word) this stack for months in craft stores. LOL!  Check out Paper Lane online and maybe drop by the store when you're in Dubai. Thanks for visiting Sisters Craft Cafe and Have a great day!! 

My prize:
                     


4 comments

Lovely layout. I just came from the Sweet Pea Stamps blog where I saw Luanne's card using the Conie Fong stamp. So great! I even sent Conie Fong a message on her facebook page so she could take a look! Cheers, Holley

REPLY

Really pretty layout, I love the papers
Lindsay xx

REPLY

Congrats! sis. It is truly a wonderful layout and cute is so cutie.

REPLY

A really gorgeous LO, love the papers.

Donna x

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates