Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Hello dollies!  I bring you a new challenge for Wear Denim on Friday.  
Denim and Food Bowl takes our Wear Denim on Friday playtime to a new level. I had fun posing my mini on a simple howl of what's in my pantry... shell macaroni. 
I'm excited what you create next! 

Wear Denim on Friday is a weekly challenge hosted by Instagrammers  @dollshenanigans and @sewing_dreams.co 
Be sure to tag them with your photos!  

May the 4th Be with You 
Star wars fans, dolls participate too! 
My mini-me is channeling Darth Vader with her outfit. Posing was inspired by m Barbie Style @barbiestyle 


Barbie Career
My mini-me Barbie career is Nuclear Medicine Physician. A day's work is never without interpreting scintigraphic scans. 
Do you have a mini-me? What other Barbie careers do you wish to play with? 
Leave your reply on the comment section below! 

Thank you so much 

Love, 
Venus  

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates