Monday, May 10, 2021




It is with pleasure to introduce to the dolliverse a newspaper called The Doll Scene. This project is a dream come true 
since I've been wanting to create and print my own miniature newspaper devoted to dolls, doll world events, doll accessories and my Wear Denim on Friday projects.


The first edition of The Doll Scene newspaper is available in this link below

INSTRUCTION 
After downloading, print it on A4 or short bond paper. Cut along the outer dark lines. Get some adhesive and stick the top and bottom parts back to back. 

Liked the newspaper? Tag me in Instagram @dollshenanigans so I can easily see your photo. 

You may also visit my Instagram page 
DOLLSHENANIGANS to get updates. 

Hugs and Kisses 
Venus

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates