Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Greetings from Dollshenanigans! I'm finally back to blogging after several months of being MIA due to real life concerns and whatever. My dolls are probably thanked me for being able to see the light of day and got dressed up for photoshoots. 

When I went back to my Instagram page, I was overloaded with tags and unread messages from a growing community of doll lovers. But these were not the ordinary doll lovers, but skilled crafters, photographers, dressmakers, storytellers, and video makers. Can you imagine yourself being invited to every doll event and your calendar is full every single day? Maybe you've seen WEAR DENIM ON FRIDAY #weardenimonfriday while scrolling your Instagram. I'm so thankful that my friend Astrid @sewing_dreams.co run this challenge every Friday with different themes or topics just for doll while I was missing in action for several months. 

Even when I was MIA, my 
page @Dollshenanigans continued to receive love from Dollstagram. I can't express enough how grateful I am. 

Here are the Wear Denim on Friday themes for the first quarter of 2002

You've reached the end of my long post. If you like to continue receiving posts from Dollshenanigans,  enter your email to subscribe. I would also love to hear from you in the comments section. Thank you very much.  














Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates