Friday, September 9, 2022


Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, passed away today, September 9th, 2022, at the age of 96. 

Her presence was a symbol of strength, resilience, and unity for those under Her realm, and to all her loyal fans. 


Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, is an admirable woman and her legacy will live on.


I am one of her many fans, watching and adoring from another continent. The distance shortened by her live appearances in television, I watched her lighting the symbolic tree on Platinum Jubilee. 

I am a proud owner of one of her numerous pictorial books, particularly this huge book by Tim Ewart. 
Along with my collection of Royalty themed postcards, I am a proud recipient of letters from Her Majesty. 
I thoughtfully sent her handmade cards addressed to her residence, and in return, I received lovely thank you letters. 

Queen Elizabeth II, the longest monarch who ever reigned, will surely be missed. Rest In Peace. 

XOXO, Venus 

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates