Monday, January 11, 2016

Hello, it's me Venus Fortuna. Welcome to my blog and I hope you all had a blast celebrating the holiday and welcoming the new year.

I want to make 2016 an exciting and productive year for me and for you readers. So for a start, I officially accepted the fact that I cannot scrap all the time. To counter that, I will be using all the dig kits I've been collecting for years (yes, years!) Mostly are freebies from SWEETSHOPPE DESIGNS.


LAYOUT 1


For layout 1, I used the "paper tearing technique" by using the eraser tool in Photoshop. 
I use Photoshop CC. 

LAYOUT 2


For layout 2, I simply used all the free elements. No special technique was used. 

Thank you for dropping by my blog!





Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates