Sunday, July 29, 2012


Hi my blog friends! It's me Venus posting here today.. You already knew that I received a Silhouette Cameo on my birthday right? Well, learning how to use it required weeks of watching tutorials, testing and experimenting. I bought some cool cutting files with the 10 dollars shopping card that came with the machine and here's what I made....


1. invitation envelope
Silhouette file: Cherry blossom

2. Banner

 I used the font stored in my PC and cut it using the Silhouette Cameo

3. Side-step card
 I made this side-step card using the Silhouette Cameo studio. This feature of being able to create the side-step template in the studio is something special about the SC. Now, I can produce perfectly cut side-step cards without the hassle of cut and score.

I also used the Print and Cut feature of the SC to make the clown, and I bought the Big Top tent file from the Silhouette America store.

 This is a 5.5"x6" sized card.


Hope you like my post. If you have any questions about the features of Silhouette Cameo that I've applied to these projects, just post it as a comment below and I'll try my best to answer. Thank you and have a great day ahead!

 

6 comments

Seems like you're having lots of fun with your Cameo.
I really like the invitation you've made. Really elegant and beautiful!

REPLY

Wow i make som really pretty cards!!

If u like feel free to have a look at my international giveaway!

REPLY

Gorgeous designs! I just adore that clown design!! :)

P.S. Thanks so much for following me! Just wanted to let you know that if you want to follow me via friend connect (followers gadget), then PLEASE, pretty please go back to my website and resubmit yourself as a follower of my blog.  The followers gadget has changed.

The reason for this is because I've added all of my "new website posts" to my old blogger blog at www.stampedsmiles.blogspot.com .  So you can get to me either way you search for me...BUT, if you were following me at either place, then please "re-follow" me again to be sure you get the updates.

Hope this makes sense to you!  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!
HUGS!!
Vicki – www.stampsmiles.com

REPLY

Awesome and beautiful projects!!!

Can't wait to see more fun projects using your Cameo!!!

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates