Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yes! I am back and I have 3 new projects to post so better check out 3 separate posts. My first project is Umbrella Treat Box, this was inspired from a project I've seen, a blue umbrella so I tried making one for my self. I love making this one and I just happen to choose a very thick cardstock so this box is sturdy.

The umbrella is made from a scalloped circle and divided equally to two pieces. I don't know what else to add so I added buttons with gold twine. {hehehe}


Hope you like it and go check my other projects.

Here is a link to my other projects on the same date:


Photobucket

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates