Friday, January 20, 2012

Hi My friends! No card today as I got less time to do them right now and I am still finishing some envelopes I am making for my cards right now. The measurements are different and I am unable to use my envelope box with UCC as my cards are now on a different size and the larges cardstock I can get cheaper is sized 8.5x13 inches. So I am scoring my own. :D

But! I have something to share fromWee Memories by Jenny Suchin. 
First, don't forget to enter her last challenge she is having in her blog. Click the sketch photo to be directed to the post.  OH MY MY!!! You only have 1 day left as I post this. I better join in tonight! :D


Second, Jenny is having a giveaway! Isn't that fun?! And it's HUGE!
Go over here to see what is in it for you and me! :)

That's it for today.

Thank you so much for looking today and any comments you leave for me, love and hugs from me. Also don't miss out and visit WE HEART PAPER CRAFT'S


Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates