Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing the latest digi stamp release from The Crafty Pad - Bunnies on Log. Oh how cute is this digi! This was designed by Debbie of TCP. 




My easel card features the entire digi, which I colored with Faber-Castell pens and Crayola color pencils. I printed the digi twice.

I picked the word "hi" among my chipboard alphabets then painted it with scrapbook paint. Once the paint was dry, I dotted the corners of the alphabet with the tips of a brown color pen.

Now to make the easel, I placed a blank lacey circle die-cut in the middle and placed some punched flowers on the corners.

Now that's how I made this card! I really like these bunnies!

other supplies:
Spellbinders lacey circle die; DCWV printed paper, flower puncher, cardstock


Visit The Crafty Pad for more inspiration on how to use this digi. Plus, do check out other new releases and the fun challenges this month.



Thanks for dropping by and happy crafting!

Don't miss out on my giveaway! Check the sidebar!

1 comments:

Great work!!!
Pop on over to my blog when you get a mo, I have something for you!!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates