My Girl

12:34:00 PM Venus Fortuna 21 Comments

Hello my blog friends! It's me Venus posting once again. I'm now enjoying 2 months of maternity leave at home with my newborn daughter and my almost two years old son. It's great to have a helper to do all those nitty gritty things at home and watch over my son who's becoming quite a handful.

Yesterday, I was so inspired that I made a scrapbook layout featuring my newborn. Wow, this girly stuff is getting into me!

I used a digi scrapbook kit by digital scrapbooking designer, Jaimee Kaiser. You can visit her Facebook page HERE. I got this kit for free! I made a 12"x12" sized layout using the papers and elements (except the alpha fonts and numbers) from Jaimee's kit called "Just Take My Picture".  Isn't this kit super fun?



The photos used on this layout were taken the day my daughter was born and on the third day when I brought her outside to get some sunlight. 


The layout was inspired by a sketch from Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog here. And here is the sketch.


 Challenge entered:
Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog - Challenge 4

You Might Also Like

21 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout! Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww! What a precious LO!

    Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute and sooo precious!!! I love everything about it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Filipino scrapbookers challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you buy ambien online ambien side effects memory - ambien walrus adventure

    ReplyDelete
  5. xanax alprazolam xanax dosage euphoria - buy xanax and valium online

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheap alprazolam street names xanax pills - xanax brand online no prescription

    ReplyDelete
  7. ativan mg buy ativan philippines - + ativan withdrawal + exercise

    ReplyDelete
  8. alprazolam without prescription buy xanax online no prescription cheap - xanax side effects anxiety

    ReplyDelete
  9. cheap xanax online xanax withdrawal 2012 - where to buy alprazolam powder

    ReplyDelete
  10. ativan online how to buy ativan no prescription - . 5mg ativan and alcohol

    ReplyDelete
  11. cheap carisoprodol carisoprodol high like - soma medication reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. buy valium online valium side effects depression - 5mg valium back pain

    ReplyDelete
  13. buy valium online buy valium cheap - valium prescription pills

    ReplyDelete
  14. buy cheap ambien ambien extended release overdose - buy generic ambien cr

    ReplyDelete
  15. buy valium online diazepam for anxiety dosage - valium half life 5 mg

    ReplyDelete
  16. buy valium online valium oral drug test - half life po valium

    ReplyDelete
  17. soma online buy soma online + india - soma online buy

    ReplyDelete
  18. valium cost valium 053 - can you buy valium online uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. buy ambien buy xanax ambien online - ambien cr 6.5 side effects

    ReplyDelete
  20. soma without prescription generic somatropin - muscle relaxers carisoprodol side effects

    ReplyDelete
  21. buy valium online will 5mg valium do - generic valium does look like

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.