Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hello everyone!  It's me Venus. Today I'm sharing my creations for the Online Crop Date held last August 31-Sept 2 on Facebook. The crop was organized by one creative lady, Sunshine Asuncion See. Scrappers gathered online and posted all their works, commented on others' works, and actually sharing tips and tricks. I'm amazed on how it happened!

Prior to the online crop, I was in a shopping spree at SCRAP SALE, a Facebook group where scrappers post their new and pre-loved tools and scrapbook stuff for sale. The prices were so budget friendly! I got lots of papers, embellishments, and dies! And of course, I gained NEW FRIENDS!

Now, here are my 8"x8" layouts based on the sketches uploaded by the organizers... I used the papers brought from the Scrap Sale...so fun!!




I also made a card for the Card Sketch Challenge..


I think I will love a monthly online crop date to keep my mojo flowing.

Along with the layout challenges, My sister Luanne Pang and I organized  our own challenge called "Butterflies on the layout"... Here are the entries received... They will receive a designer stamp from Luanne and me.

Lady Grace Belarmino

 Bessie David Del Rosario

Kathleen Hernandez

Gilberto Reyes

Now for the winner of the top prizes: Handmade cards from Luanne and me, and designer digi kits/stamps.
Names drawn: Kath Hernandez and Bessie del Rosario.  Yey! Congrats to you ladies. Kindly email/pm me  your email addies and mailing address so we can send your goodies. Till next time!!!




Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates