Monday, April 29, 2013

Hello! It's been a while since my last post.
I have a few quick layouts to share with you using these quick albums from the Wonder Village collection which you can get from Valentina's Creation shop.

For this layout I have my son with a photo taken during our beach fun at Zamboanga City. The middle photo was taken randomly at home.

This second layout, I used the photo of my dad and my niece. They both look great!

And my third layout is of my mom and my 2 nieces. The little ones on the photo are siblings so it's perfect together on this layout with my mom holding them.

For those of you that don't have the My Memories software and would like it I have a special code for you that you will save $10.00 off the software and also get $10.00 coupon to get some free kits. Use code STMMMS33867
USE THIS CODE (Enter the code not copy and paste)
STMMMS33867



Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates