Thursday, May 9, 2013

Good day to you all! Valentina's Creations has brought us another beautiful vintage collection called "When I Was Young". With soft colors of pink and turquoise, beautiful elements and papers, this is wonderful for any projects to make. This collection will be 20% off till May 15th, so better grab them now!

You can start and purchase this collection at the following shops

 

Purchase the "When I Was Young" bundle and you save 36% off your purchase.
 

Here is one of my layout with photos of my family and my cousins, the younger days.


My second layout using the "When I Was Young" collection features my son and two nieces. 
 

For those of you that don't have the My Memories software and would like it I have a special code for you that you will save $10.00 off the software and also get $10.00 coupon to get some free kits. Use code STMMMS33867
USE THIS CODE (Enter the code not copy and paste)
STMMMS33867



Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates