Tuesday, June 14, 2016


Hello dear! I was extra happy yesterday to receive a pretty package from ARTISAN MNL . It's a box containing my limited edition nib holder. This is a handcrafted nib holder made of hardwood with a handpainted design called Bird On A Wire. For those who do not know, I've been practicing calligraphy with pointed pens for several months now and I'm really doing my best to improve.

I must say that this thing is a piece of beauty. 





Since I design invitations in my own studio, INKPRESSIVE INVITATIONS AND CRAFTS
I am taking the design a step higher by incorporating my very own handwriting and painted flowers. Below is my first ever piece for my clients, Lea Mae and Timothy Lee. 

Flowers: Alstroemeria and roses in Rose Quarts/Blush Pink
Color palette: Rose Quartz, Serenity Blue, Grey


I really enjoy Calligraphy and watercoloring. Being in Doctor of Medicine is not a hindrance to pursuing hobbies and passions in life, all I really need is a little time to sit down and relax, like what I'm doing below, managing a selfie. Haha!  I'm currently working on a secret project now and I can only show you some snippets of it. 



Calligraphy nibs: Tachikawa and Hunt
Pen Holder: Bird on a Wire by ARTISAN MNL
Watercolor: MIJELLO MISSION GOLD
Brush: Raphael


Till next post!




Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates