Saturday, July 2, 2016


Hello Luvs! I woke up feeling hyper today. It's play day in my craft room because it's Saturday. My kids are at their grandparents, thankfully, so  I'm ready to scrap all day!

I am excited of ALTENEW'S Documenting Wedding Memories Challenge. I have the Peony Bouquet in my stash and it's the set I used for this project. 

I really like wedding photos and everything else about weddings. I happen to have this beautiful photo of a couple who wed recently, with the groom's suit really matches the Gilded Grey stack by DCWV...

Photo courtesy of Vista de Lente Photography Studio
This stack is rally really pretty! I tell you!


I used embossing ink to stamp the image, then poured gold embossing powder over the stamping while it was wet. Then I used a heating tool to melt the powder. 


DCWV Gilded Grey stack has gold foiled papers that are really pretty and it matches the gold embossing powder! I also stamped a couple of leaves....



Scrapbooking supplies used:
DCWV Gilded Grey stack
Altenew stamp Peony Bouquet
Rangers Heat Tool
Rangers Gold embossing powder
Rangers Embossing ink
Clear blocks
Fiskars Wedding Stamp Set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Black ink
Stick-on gems
Pearls
Adhesives

Thank you soon much for visiting my blog. Please come back again for more posts :-)






5 comments

What a gorgeous layout! I love this stack too!

REPLY

Thank you so much Lisa, dear. I think this stack is one of the BEST of DCWV

REPLY

OUTSTANDING layout!! Fabulous textures. Congratulations on the Altenew win:)))

REPLY

Absolutely stunning page layout!

REPLY

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates