Saturday, September 12, 2020

September 12 is Kim Namjoon's Birthday and because I'm a fan, I decided to create a doll scene to celebrate his birthday.  Doll scene, yes Im saying it again. BTS Mattel did a great job in creating the likeness of the BTS members. Im happy that I've waited long enough for some awesome price drop to happen, just because.... Well, I can't spend 1400ph (PH peso) for 1 doll and there's 7 of them. I'm not a crazed collector, to be honest, and letting dolls stand for dust, I wanted to play with dolls, enjoy, dress up. Anyone who wants to gift me a prestige BTS doll after this is very welcome!! 

Anyhoo, I still lack 2 of the members but then, Namjoon's birthday is happening, so I have to go without Suga and Jungkook.

My diorama started with a white box, a printed BT21 cartoon poster, printed paper and Miniatures. I'm sharing photos here, please, if you want to use them, please give credit to my blog, Sisters Craft Cafe or my Instagram account @dollshenanigans.

 Here you can see the members decorating the room. Jimin fixing the lights, Jin the banner, and Taehyung-V making the party hat. I made the 2 tier cake, donuts, and gift box while mini foods are my collections.



And Namjoon is wearing the party hat. He looks adorable. Next photo is the group just enjoying themselves like in all photoshoots. It's sad my dolls Jungkook and Suga did not arrive in time...

The group's surprise to Namjoon "RM" is now in Tiktok @dollshenanigans and my instagram @dollshenanigans. 
Since when did you become an ARMY? You'll recognize this pose from a dance choreography of one of their most popular song... Hahaha! There are too many songs, and I challenge you to write the title of the song in the comment box below.
Making the diorama was fun and taking photos as well. I did not overprocess, just added simple filter.  I am happy that I did not overdo the set up because  I really wanted to focus on the group and their simplicity. If you havent seen the way they celebrated Jungkook's birthday last September 1, well you have to watch it ( in YouTube) to better understand the BTS. 
I post one more photo (there's more in my instagram for you to indulge), signaling the end of the party, where Jin, Taehyung, and Jimin lie down to stare at the lights. 
WATCH THE TIKTOK HERE: 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG FOR NAMJOON
 
WATCH THE TIKTOK HERE: 
Written by: Venus Fortuna 
Instagram: @dollshenanigans 

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates