Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Today, my featured post was inspired by one of BTS's Airport arrival photos back in June 2019. 

For those of you who wonder about my posts, I started making diaoramas and playing with dolls after the 2 month lockdown quarantine in our city. I was a little bit lost and sad when my postcrossing hobby stopped then. I discovered diorama making and doll photography on Instagram and thought of doing it as a hobby. 

Back to my story: 

JHope enters the livingroom to show his friend, Gia, his new DIY creation

JHope: "How do I look?!"JHope as usual, being funny and cute. 

Gia, the ever supportive friend, praised JHope for creating a cute sunflower headdress and wondered what it's for... 

Gia:" Are you going to make more for the rest of the boys? " (referring to BTS members) And... where are you using it for? "

JHope: " Since you liked my sunflower headdress, I will create more. Do you want one for the Halloween party? I made this for activities called Monday4Dolls and PoppyfleaurAutumn. "

Gia:....... 

The two posed for a quick snapshot with JHope looking so adorable. 

Here is the actual version of the sunflower headdress popularized by  BTS Jin, JHope and Suga. 

They're  so cute!! 

Catch the Instagram story in my page DOLLSHENANIGANS

I am a new generation BTS fan. I started listening to all their songs and watched their performances and fan cams in YouTube during the pandemic lockdown. I was touched by their personal stories and cried happy tears with their clumsiness and great concerts. Their songs are beautiful (I read English translations) and the melodies and beats are amazing. 

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates