Sunday, November 1, 2020

Happy Halloween everybody! 
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake rocked the 90s with their music and their style. One of their most iconic looks is the Denim On Denim outfits for the American Music Awards show in 2011. The lovey pair looked like they were match made in Heaven, right? 

Photo CTO 

Moving forward to 2020, October,  Covid19 Pandemic (just for documentation), our dolls took the spotlight for this year's Halloween festivities.  My Barbie doll and BTS Doll showed up as Britney and Justin in #DOLLOWEEN2020 (follow the hashtag in Instagram). I collaborated with the creative doll clothes maker, Van Evangelista for the OOAK doll outfits. 


She's a Hybrid Millennium Barbie with Made to Move body. BTS Jin is so fine, considering the doll is blonde and jointed.  Jim's hat is made of paper. 

Her purse was made out of scrap denim.  
BTS Jin represents Justin Timberlake with Denim on Denim. 
I really love this Barbie's face and make up. She's an out of the box doll that what up on sale in an online shop. I'm glad I bought her. I have more dolls and stories in my INSTAGRAM DOLLSHENANIGANS

My dolls' look for this years Halloween instagram event #DOLLOWEEN2020  hosted by dolls @sassie_dolls 
@shrunken_dreams 
@toys_crafts_vlog 
@mydollphotography4  
Happy Halloween everyone 🎃 

Follow me on INSTAGRAM  


Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates