Tuesday, November 24, 2020

BTS Mattel Doll News: Today I dressed up my BTS dolls for a Christmas tree lighting "ceremony" 
in their home (room box). 

V is wearing a custom outfit similar to his iconic costume in official Dynamite music video. I'm thankful to have a friend who knows how to sew doll clothes! 

Suga is wearing a suit I bought in an online store. It's quite large for his body size but I'll make adjustments soon. He looks cute, I added extra highlights on his make up. The nutcracker figure is from Shopee. 
Hobi's black suit is also large. Maybe this is suitable for Ken doll. I dunno why Mattel did not use Ken body. Is it because Ken is American?  

Here they are having dinner in their livingroom. As of writing, BTS won Favorite Group for Pop/Rock and Favorite Social Group awards at the American Music Award 2020. 
The group also won at the People's Choice Awards 2020 and Europe MTV Music Awards. I am very proud of these artists for being hardworking and producers of good  songs and good laughs. 
They also swept 4 major awards at the People's Choice Awards this year 



The Christmas tree and led lights are from shopee. Ive been waiting to play with these since September. 

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Please subscribe for more doll stories and crafts and  follow my Instagram page BTS DOLLS IN THE SOOP  Thank you so much for your support to my hobby. 

Venus 


Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates