Thursday, December 10, 2020

It's Holiday Doll Crafts Part 2. 
I test printed the Holiday Greeting cards I designed yesterday and was happy with the results.  I enjoyed the process of cutting and folding and making the tiny envelope. 
However, when I looked closely, I realized that the greetings were printed backwards! I had a good laugh though. My editing skills had become rusty! 

The finished cards and envelope 
Look how tiny! This is cute! 
These were printed on 80gsm bond paper, which is OK. But I recommend 120gsm to 130gsm thick paper.

To all dollies, you may download the edited files of the Holiday Greeting Cards. Enjoy! 


Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates