Friday, December 4, 2020

Happy 28th Birthday to Kim Seokjin  also known as Jin of BTS. Of course, I created a diorama with my BTS Mattel Dolls to commemorate this event as a fan of the biggest boy group since the Beatles.  Yes, the Beatles. And their new album is currently no 1 in Billboard Hot 100 while their previous No. 1 song, Dynamite took the 3rd spot. Very impressive feat for all the fans of BTS, this is another record breaking moment. I'm crying. 

To make Jin's birthday even more special, South Korea has a new law called BTS Law. Read the caption below. This means Jin will have 2 more years to roll his career before joining the military, and the same goes to all highly recognized male Kpop artists. 
DIY Doll Cake is made of a big marshmallow. I adhered a sticker with Jin's photo. Then I topped it with pink and glitter nail polish. 
The cake is made of large marshmallow!  I made a simple diorama by printing BT21 image on a piece of paper and cut it into a poster. 

My doll Kookie gives his Hyung a bouquet of flowers. RM is wearing DIY face mask. 
Jin looks very pleased and excited. 
I posed the 7 BTS mattel dolls in a way they would pose in real life. I just imagine Taehyung sitting on Kookie's lap. Of course, maknaes sit together while huyngs stand behind. 

Doll Outfits:
Jin's sweatshirt and jogging pants are from LV Doll Dress 
Suga's jacket, RM's polka dot shirt, and Taehyung sweatshirt are. from Michikoy Doll Clothes. 

I made Jimin and J-Hope's shirts. 
Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. I purple you. 
I have an Instagram page  BTSDOLLSINTHESOOP 
dedicated to all BTS Mattel Dolls in my collection. 

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates