Sunday, December 20, 2020

A few months ago, I sent my Barbie made to move doll to Northern Philippines for a makeover. I sought the artist named Richard E. for his realistic style of painting.

The day the doll finally arrived in my mail, December 17, was exciting. Unboxing it slowly, I was surprised to see a lifelike face at  1:6 scale. I was so happy the makeover turned out so well. The painting was so clean that I could not see any brush stroke. 

Isn't she gorgeous? Do you also like repainted dolls or do you prefer them right from the box, as is? Her name is Izelle and her character is a Nuclear Medicine Physician. See her in my instagram page DollShenanigans.  

Kisses, 
Venus 



Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates