Friday, January 15, 2021



Today, I launch 365 Days Doll Photo Prompts. This is for all doll lovers who enjoy creating stories and dioramas, taking photos and sharing on social media but feel the need of extra mojo.  
Here is the first set of prompts for the half of January 2021.

PS. I started late because I was also waiting for my mojo. 

To receive monthly prompts in advance, you may subscribe to my email list. 

With the Covid19 pandemic still going on ( with no signs of slowing down), we doll lovers will enjoy our time in lockdown. No worries.  

Keep safe ya'll. 

Kisses, 
Venus from 🇵🇭 

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates