Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Have you tried using the January 365 Days Doll Photography Prompts? If you did, then how was it?  I hope it helped in kicking up that mojo. Your comments and feedback will be very helpful for me. 

February is coming. This time, I prepared a month long prompt inspired by K-Dramas I've watched recently.  

HOW TO USE THE PROMPTS: 
The numbers correspond to the calendar dates and the topic. Depending on how many times you want to play, just follow the topic to style your dolls, doll house, or diorama. 
After taking pictures, post it in your social media and hashtag it with #365daysfordolls 

I would be happy to see your posts, so please tag me on INSTAGRAM @dollshenanigans

What do you think of the February 365 Days for Dolls Prompts? Tell me, leave a comment below.  

Hugs and flying kisses from Philippines!  xoxo  Venus F. 


Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates