Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Hi! I'm excited to unbox the Barbie Basic Entry Doll with Red Hair. I bought the doll on sale, which was very low priced. She comes with a blue dress with pink hearts and white platform shoes. This Barbie is the tall type white creamy fair skin.
I tried to take a picture of her near the window and with backlight. She's really pretty! 

Next, I want to show you some  fashion packs that arrived.  These are the Wonder Woman Fashion sets collab with Barbie. I really wish these came with shoes instead of plastic bracelets and necklace. The fanny pouch is cute. 

These are prefect outfits for this summer! Stay tuned for my next blog! 

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates