Monday, January 4, 2021

Hello! 

Together with @sewing_dreams.co, I welcome the new year with another Wear Denim On Friday Challenge. 
Moving to the 6th week of the challenge, the theme is 
" DENIM & WHITE" . 

Interpret this theme any way you like. take a photo of your doll and post it on Instagram. Don't forget to use the hashtags #weardenimonfriday #weardenimonfridaychallenge. 

Are you new to Wear Denim On Friday Challenge?  This game was started by Anya, representing @sewing_dreams.co and  my doll July @dollshenanigans 
Wear Denim on Friday Challenge ends on January 29, 2021 and we will pick 5 challenge winners on January 30.  Simply interpret the weekly themes and you're in.  
Photo by @sewing_dreams.co 


SUNDAY DIORAMA BTS  

Do you have a diorama trick to share? Together with@rosyrosedoll we share our favorite photo trick using magazine features as backdrop. It takes practice how to handle lighting so it won't reflect on the magazine covers and posing the doll to get the right angle. I like to use Snapseed app healing tool to erase unwanted things and the blur tool to defocus the background. 
I personally use Android phone with auto and manual settings (currently Hwawei P30) for all my projects and I try to understand basic photography. I'm not a pro. I do not have a ring light and I do not have access to a large window with natural light. I just use 2 or 3 warm led light bulbs and adjust depending on the mood I want. 


Share your diorama behind the scenes every Sunday, and tag  @rosyrosedoll. Use the hashtag  #sundaydioramabts.  

Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative 2021. 

Hugs, 
Venus //Dollshenanigans 
Philippines 

Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates